Saturday, February 16, 2008

The book that changed the way I blog!

I stumbled into the world of blogging quite recently. Needless to say, like everyone else, I soon got addicted. I went on a rampage, downloading anything and everything that was ‘free’. Result? Although my blog looked appealing (at least to me it does), I quickly realized I had dug myself into a deep quagmire! I did not know how to take advantage of all the fancy work I had done on my blog and turn it into a money making blog. Monetize?

I dug around the web & blog worlds for help and suddenly came upon an interesting site, http://www.entrecard.com/. Rob Benwell’s e-card caught my attention and I clicked on the e-card and landed in his web site. It sounded very interesting but I had to pay to get his e-book, 'Blogging To The Bank 2.0'! I hesitated since I was not keen on buying stuff when there were several help resources available for free.

But the more I researched his web site, the more convinced I was that here was a guy who knew what he was talking about and ready to share for a modest fee. I decided to take a chance and buy the book, 'Blogging To The Bank 2.0', which was priced just under $50, although I ended up paying a lot less because I was given a special offer at check-out! I was also given a lot of freebies as part of the deal.

As soon as I downloaded the book, I scanned through it and knew that I had finally found the kind of resource I needed. I felt I had to share my thoughts with others who may be in the same boat as I am. Thank you Rob Benwell for revealing your secrets to us novice bloggers.

If you wish to benefit like I have,
Click Here!

No comments: